Here are some clothesdiapers i have made. This time i think Ive got the pattern right. Its so difficult to get the diaperfit correct. I have used my prym-kelp, instead of a hammer…what a difference! Diapers Ive made before its with velcro, thats good too and I loved it before, but not in the washingcycle. Minkiepul-fabric on the outside and micro fleece on the inside. The differcult part is to sewing in the elastics really. Mabe ill get an elastic-foot for my sewingmachine if like to make som more, but for now no.
This one is a little to tight, its hard to get the insert in. And the lining is in cotton duh! = to wet and this gives the baby a rash. Its important to have a godd quality on the Velcro, ive learned that on this one!